Perfectionism & Procrastination Group
Are you someone who:
- Feels like what you accomplish is never quite good enough?
- Feels you must give more than 100 percent on everything you do or else you will be mediocre or even a failure?
- Often puts off turning in papers or projects, waiting to get them just right?
If so, I invite you to join this group of about 8-10 participants. We will explore the assumptions and beliefs that hold you back from enjoying a productive, content life and you will learn ways to challenge those beliefs that hold you back using a structured process of inquiry.
- Where: 4026, NE 55th Street, Suite D
- When: Every Thursday from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
- Who: Anyone over the age of 18 yrs.
- How much: $200 per month (Approx. $33 per hour). No Insurance.
- To enroll please call 206- 925-3158 or email: acoumar at gmail.com
- For a downloadable PDF with the above information, please click on this link